DAVIS Horse Brushes
DAVIS Horse Brushes are key to improving horse comfort and…
No Electricity Needed!
4 horse brush options available:
- Small Horse Brush
- Medium Horse Brush
- Large Horse Brush
- Totem Horse Brush
Price Includes FREE Shipping!*
*Delivery times may vary
More About DAVIS Horse Brushes
DAVIS Horse Brush Benefits:
- Keeps horses clean
- Encourages hair shedding
- Promotes proper traffic flow
- Minimizes destructive behavior
Horse Scratcher Features:
- No motor or electricity
- Full swinging motion
- Extremely durable horse scratcher
- Bristles come as replaceable individual rings
4 options available:
LARGE Horse Brush
The Large DAVIS Horse Brush is the largest and strongest of our swinging brushes. The Large brush is suitable for horses of varying sizes. It has been designed and built to withstand handling by Shires, Clydesdales and Percherons and other large horses.
- Largest and strongest of all horse brushes
- Suitable for horses of varying sizes
- Height: 60″
- Width (distance from wall): 32-3/4″
- Weight: 135#
- # of Discs: 21
MEDIUM Horse Brush
The Medium DAVIS Horse Brush is designed especially for mid-sized or younger horses. The Medium is also suitable for ponies.
- Designed for all sizes of horses
- Height: 41″
- Width (distance from wall): 27-1/2″
- Weight: 125#
- # of Discs: 13
SMALL Horse Brush
The Small DAVIS Horse Brush is designed as a stimulus for animals and for their independent brushing. The brush is suitable for smaller horse breeds like Shetland Ponies, Miniature Horses, Icelandic Horses and Noma Ponies.
- Suitable for smaller horses
- Height: 24-1/2″
- Width (distance from wall): 18-1/2″
- Weight: 41#
- # of Discs: 12
TOTEM Horse Brush
The Totem Horse Brush is a scratching post for horses. It is designed for independent brushing of horses and bovines in enclosures and on pastures. The system is installed on a concrete plate. The meticulous design of the system and careful selection of manufacturing components ensure the Totem brush is built to withstand even the roughest handling by animals all year round. DAVIS delivers a superb equine scratcher for your pasture or barn with this this horse scratching post for sale from EasySwing.
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Built to withstand even the roughest handling by animals year round
- Height: 66″
- Width: 19-3/4″
- Weight: 125#
- # of Discs: 25
Want To Make Your DAVIS Horse Brush Last Longer?
Each horse brush is built with individual brush discs. This means not only are they easy to replace (available to purchase individually) but you can also rearrange the discs if one area is wearing down more than others! Example: move the top discs to the bottom or vice versa.
DAVIS Horse Brush Details
- Save Money
- DAVIS Horse brushes can be installed anywhere within your facility. This means you save money not having to run electricity to multiple spots. Obviously there are zero electricity costs saving you money each month. Our industrial horse brushes are the best value on the market so you save money on initial costs as well as replacement brush costs! They work great as horse stall scratchers and make a great horse back scratcher!
- Improves Blood Circulation
- DAVIS horse brushes are completely horse powered. This means they are moving their bodies to get the brush moving. This gets their heart rate up which improves circulation. Not to mention the bristle against their skin brings blood flow to the surface.
- Minimizes Destructive Behavior
- We all have seen horses rubbing up against something they aren’t supposed to be. Whether that be a gate, a pipe or the corner of the building. DAVIS Horse Brushes give animals a safe place to scratch that itch. These horse scratchers are heavy duty and will provide hours of stimulation for your horse.
Your brush must be registered to qualify for the 3 year extended warranty, CLICK HERE to register your brush.
Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), Totem, Totem with Ground Installation Kit